A WORRY FREE PACKAGE WHICH GIVES YOU INDEPENDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND.Out & About can supply any Scooter or Powered Wheelchair approved by the scheme. A select range is always available for demonstration.
SO, If you’re ready to RENEW your Scooter or Powered Wheelchair
OR, If you’re THINKING OF JOINING the Motability scheme
OR, If you simply WANT TO KNOW MORE about the scheme…CALL US:VISIT our SHOWROOM:
01420 549481 or
25 Southview Rise
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE BEFORE CONTACTING US:You can check whether you qualify for the Motability Scheme you can call the Department for Work and Pensions Helpline – 03457 123456 More details of the scheme can be found at www.motability.co.uk and Select Scooters and Powered Wheelchairs on the navigation bar
Out & About is your Local Dealer for the Motability Scooter and Powered Wheelchair scheme
WE ARE NOW ABLE TO SERVE MOTABILITY CUSTOMERS IN ALTON AND OTHER LOCATIONS WITHIN 25 MILES
The Benefits of the Motability Scheme
You can join the Motability Scheme if you receive one of the following:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
With the Motability Scheme you simply exchange the higher rate mobility allowance to lease a brand new scooter or powered wheelchair for 3 years. Most scooters and powered wheelchairs will cost less than your weekly allowance leaving you a balance to spend however you choose.Everything below is included in the lease:
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every 3 years
- Cover which provides cover in case of an accident, damage or theft.
- Servicing and maintenance
- All servicing and repairs are included. There will be no unexpected repair bills.
- Breakdown recovery at anytime
- If you break down away from home you just have to call Motability Assist on 0800 953 5000. They will make sure to get you and your Scooter or Powered Wheelchair home where you can then arrange any repairs with your local dealer.
- Battery replacement
- You have to keep your battery charged. But if anything goes wrong with the battery it will be replaced free of charge.
- Tyre replacement.
- If there is a problem, for no extra cost your tyres will be repaired or replaced.
Out & About and Motability
Out & About has very successfully provided Mobility and Independent Living solutions to customers living in Alton and the surrounding area since early 2010.
We have consistently worked to extend the services we offer from our showroom, workshop and in customer’s homes. To achieve this, with the help of EHDC and Business East Hampshire, we have provided two apprenticeship opportunities for two local young girls – one in Customer Care, Retailing and Communications and a second in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
These resource gave us confidence to apply for a Motability Dealership. Dealers have to convince the scheme operators that they will deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction – remuneration is based on success monitored levels of achievement.
We are very pleased to have been appointed your local dealer for the Motability Scooter & Powered Wheelchair scheme.
Outstanding customer service has been and will remain at the heart of all that we do.
Your Out & About Motability Team
has arrived in Alton