- Will you be using it for short or long trips?
- Will you be using it on paths, roads or rough ground?
- Will you need to transport the scooter in a car etc?
- How important is the comfort of the seating?
- Do you need lots of leg room?
- Where will you store and charge your scooter?
- How much do you want to spend?
Finding the right scooter for you
Mobility scooters come in all shapes and sizes and whatever it is you want a scooter to help you do, there’s every chance that there will be one to suit you.
To help you choose the right one for you, here’s some things to consider:
Our selection of mobility scooters is based on our experience of makes and models we know to be well made, reliable and safe to use and which our customers have enjoyed driving.
A range of accessories are available, including scooter bags and baskets to hold shopping, as well as a range of covers to protect you and your scooter from the weather, either while you’re riding it or if your scooter is being stored outside.