Out & About is pleased to introduce the new Pride Jazzy® Zero Turn mobility scooter that has 4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel manoeuvrability.
Most 4 wheel scooters aren’t as manoeuvrable as their 3 wheeled versions, but with the Jazzy® Zero Turn you get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with Pride’s exclusive patent-pending, Zero Turn technology. You can navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius.
The Jazzy Zero Turn doesn’t just have exceptional manoeuvrability, it has many exciting features such as:
- Bright LED lighting package for safe operation
- Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Under seat storage as well as aFront basket
Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of five contemporary, interchangeable colour shrouds
If you are interested in the Jazzy Zero Turn Scooter or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can:
Call us on: 01420 549481
Email us: email@example.com
Visit us at: 25 Southview Rise, Alton, Hants, GU34 2AB